skip to main content
Facebook Twitter
If you and the school disagree, the school district has to tell you in writing why it thinks that your child should go to a different school than the one you want. The district will also state to you in this letter how you can appeal this decision. Your child can still enroll in, attend and participate fully in the school you think is best for him or her while the disagreement is being settled.
6111 West Ridge Road | Gary, IN 46408 | Ph: 219-838-1819 | Fx: 219-989-7802