Welcome to the Longfellow PTC home page. Here is a little bit about us. Stop by often and check the calendar for upcoming events!
- Super Parent Club=Parent Teacher Committee. Longfellow Elementary PTC is an organization of parents, guardians and teachers which serves as a forum for the sharing of ideas and discussion of school related issues. We encourage parental participation and support and enhance the educational process at Longfellow.
- Save the Date! Parent Club Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month in the Longfellow library. Meetings start at 11:30 p.m. This is your chance as a parent to have your voice heard.
- Stay Connected! Be sure we have your email address so that you can receive info and updates about PTC events. Send an email to email@example.com.
- Attend an Event! The PTC sponsors great events like Grandparents’ Day, Santa Shop, Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom, just to name a few. These events are a great way to meet new friends and enjoy some time with your children. Be sure to check the PTC bulletin board by the gym doors regularly! Notices for all events will come home in your child’s backpack.
- Get Involved! Research shows that children whose parents are involved get better grades, do better on tests, and have fewer discipline problems in school. The Longfellow PTC offers lots of opportunities for parents and guardians to get involved. Take a look at the attached 2 Hour Power Pledge Sheet. Do a little, do a lot—just do something! J
- Contact Info: Please call or email me with any questions you
may have about the Longfellow PTC. Christina Gutierrez @ Cgutierrez@lakeridgeschools.net