Lake Ridge New Tech Schools Health Services
Contact your student's health office
Calumet NT High School
7:15 am - 2:45 pm
Roxanne Shimek RN
(219) 838-6990 x 609
Lake Ridge NT Middle School
7:45 am - 3:15 pm
Roxanne Shimek RN
(219) 980-0730 option 3
Longfellow NT Elementary School
8:30 am - 4 pm
Tiffini Mikulich M.A.
(219) 923-7004 option 5
Important Hotlines and Connections
National Suicide Prevention Hotline - 1-800-273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
DCS -Child Abuse Hotline - 1-800-800-5556
Calumet Township Trustee's Office- 219-880-4000
The Importance of Updating Phone Numbers!
During an emergency, it is extremely important that the nurse be able to reach the parents of a sick or injured student. PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE ANY CHANGE IN HOME OR WORK PHONE NUMBERS.
The emergency number should be a friend or relative WHO WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO TRANSPORT THE STUDENT HOME if the parents are not available.
Parents who are going out of town should send a note or call the school with information regarding who will be responsible for the student during the parent's absence.
LAKE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH AVAILABILITY
|05-12-2020||New immunization clinic procedures|
|Effective May 18, 2020 - Contingent Upon Buildings Being Open to the Public.|
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the Immunization Clinic will be implementing the following new guidelines.
1. Pre-registration will be required for all children.
2. Children will be seen by appointment only. Please call (219) 755-3658.
3. Prior to entering the Clinic, temperatures and any symptoms will be charted.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS WILL BE SEEN.
5. Individuals older than 4 years, including parents, are encouraged to wear a mask while attending the Clinic.
6. The above procedures are subject to change.
GARY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AVAILABILITY
The Immunization Clinic is committed to quality health service delivery and provides the following services to promote prevention, intervention, and protection.
Children and adults that meet eligibility requirements by Indiana State Department of Health Guidelines:
- Insurance does not cover vaccines
- A current shot record is REQUIRED