On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 from 1:30–4:30 p.m., Lake Ridge will be hosting an on-site Flu and COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the conference center located on the north end of the Calumet football stadium. This vaccination clinic is open to ALL Lake Ridge staff, subject to the following conditions:
- If you are currently on the Lake Ridge health plan, just present your Lake Ridge insurance card and the vaccinations are FREE.
- If you are on another health insurance plan, present your insurance card and we will bill your insurer. (In many cases, your plan may cover these vaccinations as free preventative care.)
- If you currently do not have health insurance, you can still receive your vaccination and be billed directly.
You can sign up in one of two ways:
- Stop by the Business Office and sign up in person from now until November 14.
- Email Jessica (email@example.com) or Jonesha (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferred timeslot. They will be able to confirm whether the timeslot is available.
With winter coming and the forecast calling for another brutal Flu and COVID season, protect yourself and your loved ones and SIGN UP TODAY!!